Thursday 4 January 2007

thanks to all of you and good luck

well...this post is just an easy way for me to say thank you to all of you out there and for whatever reason is as follows:
1)thanks to all you people who remembered that i was born on a 4th of january and cared to sms me.
2)thanks to all you people who read that i was born on a 4th on january and cared to write me a testimonial.
3)thanks to all you people who attempted to call me to wish me happy birthday but couldnt get through cos i dont make a habit of bringing my handphone out with me(smart of you to call my parents, julian).
4)thanks to ai lin and daniel and co. for arranging the surprise party which was so surprising that it surprised the hell out of me. now i am pure:) .

oh and sorry if i dont reply your smses. i have no credit. but i'll either write you an email or a testimonial on friendster.

i'd also like to wish good luck to all my friends and school-mates in srikl and outside srikl in whatever you guys wish to do with your lives.

NOW... i'd like to wish good luck to daniel, out co-author in singapore. may he not go insane over the competetive nature that is present in the singaporean school atmosphere. and that he might get selected by a scout to play for HOME FC.

and now to my friends who arranged the party and bought the fabulous presents which i REALLY REALLY appreciate(to gary: CALVIN AND HOBBES...rock on!!)-(READ THIS!!)...since daniel will be in singapore i think his school schedule MIGHT be the same as mine so we MIGHT have the same exeat dates. SO...if we happen to share the same holidays, i'll HAVE to insist to belanja you guys to go "kai, kai". and then we can go "jiak"(i think that's 'eat' in hokkien). and then we can go CC. oh no, have i turned into an internet game freak?!?! no of course not! i mean "chit chat". ahah. hah. hah. hah. ha. ha.

so that's all and before i sign of i have some advice to all of you...

you have to walk the walk
you have to talk the


proper english

and i also would like to share our music group(that comprised jeremy, hugo, me and hugo, and daniel) edit of the lyrics of N'Sync's 'God Must Have Spent a Little More Time on You'...which is a beautiful song, by the way...for sentimental reasons.

you're love is like a longkang,
the size of a jeep.
you're soul is like a durian ,
the size of my feet.
when i look into your mouth-
i know that it's true,
nobody smells-
anything worse than you...
peace out! my friends...

No comments: