Saturday 10 February 2007

WEIRD SIGNS SPECIAL

So last year, before finals, i went to Cameron Highlands with my family. It was boring, cos i always go there and there's nothing new to see. But something new caught my eye as we were driving back to our hotel. It was this...this sign...it wwaass huuggee i teell yoou. HUGE! Here it is, taken with a Sony Ericsson K800i Cybershot.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is proof that it actually IS in Cameron Highlands cos it says Tanah Rata, and who doesn't know Tanah Rata?!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is how big it is compared to a normal sign.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And this is a view from afar...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I didn't get alot of pics cos we had to stop by the roadside to take these. But it still makes me proud to have my own weird sign.

PS: It took me very long to make this post cos i had to resize the images cos they were HUUGGEE!

No comments: