Thursday 26 July 2007

JobsInTown.de

Out of this seemingly dead blog comes another 'trying to be lively' post. Apparently all three of us are very busy with our own LIVES. Yes we actually have lives. Well, Justin is probably just being lazy or as he said "I've got a lot of work to do". As for Daniel, he's emo-ing and dealing with his social/love life. Good luck, Dan. As for me, I have no excuse. Which is why I'm doing this shit. Well, actually I have exams as all of us do. Most of you visit this blog in your free time, well I don't have a lot of time to fill up your free time. Sorry.

So anyway, Sherlyn sent me these next few inspirational pictures for the viewing pleasure of whats left of our regular visitors. Have a look!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So, work hard or you might end up like these poor people :D

I'll try to post more.



PS: Crystal wanted me to post so, yeah whatever.

No comments: