Saturday 21 April 2007

Bangla

WARNING! Contains explict content and vulgar words.

I was at the taxi stand this morning, waiting fot a taxi to come, when a CHEEBYE BANGLA come by and GRAB MY ASS!!!!!!!!!

I was so shocked I immediately took off my slipper and SMACKED HIM OVER THE HEAD. But you know what the fucker did? HE IGNORED ME AND CONTINUE TO GRAB MY ASS!!!! I was going to confront the CHEEBYE BANGLA further, but I was scared he might punch my fragile new fake nose, deforming it permanently and leaving me ugly forever. :( So I walked away quietly.SO ANGRY! To that CHEEBYE BANGLA, I HOPE YOUR TESTICLES DROP OFF!

I am so fucking irritated with that CHEEBYE BANGLA! So what if he is a CHEEBYE BANGLA? Doesn't mean he can just GRAB MY ASS like that. If every single CHEEBYE BANGLA come and GRAB MY ASS, I still need to live meh?!!


I found this from thing from shaun ti's blog which he got from kennysia's blog. Its funny to me, not sure if its that funny to any of you. Give your opinion.

No comments: