Saturday 9 December 2006

Dear Justin...

hello justin.I had just became the president of Zimbabwe a week ago.It is a dream come true to be president.The problem is that my country is under attack my animals especially bees.
Zimbabwe President.

dear Zimbabwe President,
oh, congratulations on your election! it is a dream come true for me to solve your problem! it just shows that your advisors must be stupid or you dont know what advisors are for! anyway, i think you should make a public announcement for an evacuation. and then you should call some bee-keepers to come, and collect the honey. and then you should call the pest people to come, and spray the bees with bee-b-gone! hah...get it? ANYWAY, you could also get your entire country to jump into the sea, and then wait for the bees to fly away. if they still dont fly away..., you'll all drown.
signed, Justin.



Dear Justin, my boyfriend doesn't care for me anymore. All he does is laugh at me. I wish he would bake me cakes or send me notes in class(clown school). Please help me justin.
Button the Clown.

Dear Button the Clown,
well, if your boyfriend doesnt care for you anymore, dump him. it's okay if he laughs at you because if you search deep enough, it's a compliment. you're a clown. it's okay. unless you're patch adam's girlfriend or something. and if he DID bake you a cake, he'd probably just smash it into your face. or if you're lucky, he might bake it and then smash it into his face. if he sent you notes, they'd probably turn into rubber chickens when you touch them. so my advise, if he doesnt care for you anymore, move on.
signed, Justin.



do you know why psychiatrists have psychiatrists? cos they listen to too many problems that they themselves need to have someone to talk to. and i'm not talking any shit here. watch 'PRIME'...you'll see.

so that's why we'll have a break with- sinfest.



hi..i got a problem..a problem with the world..the world seems to hate me..just bcos i wanna be a dog..haih
bluek the bluek man.

Dear bluek the bluek man,
i dont think the world hates you. world's my friend actually, World Thompson. he's a real nice guy. he introduced me to some friends, too. so yea....i got off the phone a few hours ago and he hasnt got a problem with you. at all. so there. hope this lifts some weight of your shoulders.
signed, Justin.



dude, justin right? see, i got this problem with my fren. he cant stop tellnig wut to do..the thing is..i enjoy that! help me! i know its wrong!!
peking duck.

dear peking duck,
yes, my name is justin. and i see...you've got this problem with my fren. he can't stop telling you wut to do..the thing is..you enjoy that! help me! you know its wrong!
WELL...if you enjoy it and you know it's wrong, you have to make a choice: enjoyment versus guilt. so this is really your choice mainly. but if you want my advise, i see nothing wrong with doing what your friend says if you enjoy it. so, go ahead.
signed, Justin.



do YOU have any problems? do YOU have nothing to do? are YOU [sitting/standing/eating/drinking/spitting/running/jogging/taking part] in the amazing race infront of your [computer/laptop/notebook/pda/cool high-technological device] reading this?

well if you are, please write in with any of your nonsensical or real-life problems and i will do my best to help you solve them(the type of answer varies on the type of problem).


:V: ~peace~ :V:

No comments: