Tuesday 5 December 2006

singapore marathon

just for ur info...i got 630th out of 4769 with 4139 runners behind me(ok okla) with the time of 56m 13s...its quite sad but there's always next year ..

so anyway, as i was running, i listened to the iPod and it helped(it also had a stopwatch) but bcos i shuffled the songs, for three minutes i was stuck with "la camisa negra" by juanes (some latin/spanish/columbian song ) and then i started singing along in latin/spanish/columbian and i didnt noe that i was singing quite loud and so people started staring at me !! it was so funny that i started laughing while singing in some foreign language and then other people who starred laughed too and then the song ended...haih.. the best part was when "you're beautiful" came on...gosh...the part where blunt sings "my life is brilliant", i said "no joke!" sarcasticly and then the guy beside me sed "ok"...HAHA!

replay
daniel : no joke
man : ok!


so anyway...if u guys are wondering..i suck at running!!! but im trying :D .. anyone who runs, if u are seeing this, u better join next yr!

okok..im loading some pictures form the official marathon website ..so cool..


- "i'm almost there!!"
- this was taken after overtaking abt 6 runners
- notice the white earphones in my ears!
-the guy beside me was way ahead but manage to catch up
and beat him!
-my feet aint touching the ground!

"just one more to beat!"

- this retarted looking guy was ahead of me
- managed to finish right beside him
- i can't stop laughing when i see his face now
- i never close my mouth when i run
- neither does that guy
- he has a weird smile
- and flabs

No comments: