Saturday 2 December 2006

my love, my spoof

hey, it's 12:44 midnight and i was thinking of something to do to save to give you guys later today... so here is my spoof of my love by justin timberlake. (i think it'd help if you listened to the song while reading this...)

if i wrote you a symphony
could i have a short break to pee
(please let him wee-wee)
if i told you you were beautiful
would you let me go to africa
(to see the tiger)
well baby i've been around the world
but your face makes me want to hurl
(oh, no)
this ring here represents my butt
oh no now i really have to go poo
(need to go loo)

because-
i can see us holding hens
walking on the beach with our toast in the sand
i can see us on the country side
watching farmer kids saddle on their ride
you can be my baby
gotta wash off your pei si
girl you cant see
your eyesight going hazy
see all i want is for you to be my lobe
ear lobe
my lobe.

yeah.

.peace.

here's another strip out of sinfest which i think is pretty funny...in a way.

No comments: